Brutal-Enterprise

Login To Access Our Site

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Brutal-Enterprise

Login To Access Our Site

Brutal-Enterprise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brutal-Enterprise

Take Wrath Into Your Hands

Welcome To BrutalGaming Forum, We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay With Us. Yours Sincerely, Shawn / Founder Of BrutalGaming Forum.

DON"T TOUCH THIS IT"S MY APPLICATION

BRUTAL

DON"T TOUCH THIS IT"S MY APPLICATION Empty DON"T TOUCH THIS IT"S MY APPLICATION

Post by BRUTAL Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:47 pm

MONSTERFLYFF PROUDLY PRESENTS.....

my application.

I did this colour coded so that i can write alot so uhmm here it's is...

INTRODUCTION(WHO AM I......?)

My name on the forums is Savior,but my real name is Reco.I was born on the 5th of November 1994.As a little child i was always a big fan of MMOrpg games.I also like playing computer games,PS2,PSP,Gameboy,X-BOX360 and i also love to use photoshop as well.

BEHAVIOR

I would let you guys know, i have a little temper problem but that has got the better of me.I hardly show my anger towards anyone.My anger once got me suspended so i had decided to change my behavior around it also caused my a girlfriend.I had matured even more. =)

APPLICATION INTRODUCTION.
    I would like to become your next moderator on Monster Network.

JOB EXPERIENCE

When I reached 13 i had received my first forum job as a moderator.I when on to become Gamemaster at many communities,25 in all.I don't have the proof because the community either failed or i retired.I also was Gm on Gunz servers,MU servers,Runescape Servers and couple Temperament positions as flyff staff.I recently owned 3 gaming communities, but unfortunately they all failed because of lack of players.I had help made alot of servers in my past.I also plan to start a new community in the fall next year.

WHY AM I APPLYING?
    Simple, I would like to help out Monster Network in becoming a successful forum with a very small number of rule breakers to take care of.I as an ex-Owner know all the ropes and such, so I know what to expect and what comes with this position. I can handle the good, the bad, and the ugly responses that I know I will receive for this thread, but hey, I’m cool with it. I know how to handle the right locations for those threads that are just in the wrong place, and if I’m not sure, I’ll just ask another mod to confirm. I’m not scared to ask for help if I need it. I like to help users with any problems they may be having on the forum, and I don’t mind being an ear to those who just need someone to talk to. =) Oh, and being a mod means being in a team, and I’m a team player =).

FORUM EXPERIENCE
    Altogther i have Co-Owned 5 forums.Moderated on 15 and Made 3 communities and 2 warez sites.They were all ucoz and forumotion.I have not really had experience of Moderating on a V bulletin.I had started a previous moderation job on a Webhosting forum.

FORUM FRIENDS
    I know I’m not great friends with a few users on this site, and some don’t like me, but hey, you can’t win them all. You can’t be liked by everyone since life just doesn’t work that way unfortunately. I would like to get to know more people here, so if you do ever wish to contact me then feel free to PM! If you do want to talk to me about something I may have said or done, just contact me. I just want to make my peace with you.

GAMING EXPERIENCE
    I started my gaming experience at 4 years old,when i saw my cousin use the computer.I played and old classic game Gravity Well.The next game I went on to play was runescape.I played that until 12,then i went to Gunz for one year.Flyff was my last MMOrpg to experience.I went to private servers mid last year.I found out that these private server communities i have experienced was very good.Flyff for me was the best.I go to know new people and got to know a little bit more about the game and much more.

CODING EXPERIENCE
    I have coded for gunz,runescape,MU,WOW,Ran and a little bit of flyff.I did C++ C Java Visual Basic etc.I am currently doing a year course for Pascal.

ENDING SENTENCE(PART 1)
    So, that’s me =). If you want to know anything else about me or ask more questions feel free to. If you don’t really have an opinion, please don’t jump the gun, lol. If you vote “no” don’t be afraid to say why. I’d like to hear how I can improve this application and myself. I like to hear people’s opinions, especially if they’re different from mine. New perspectives are great to me. =)

ENDING SENTENCE(PART 2)
    I know if I become a mod on Monster NetWork, I will be fair to everyone. Friends and foes are all the same to me. I won’t let a personal attack on me or my friends affect my judgement. I always stand up for what I believe in (as some of you already know).

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:29 pm